Richard & Ruben Rosillo Grant Application
Richard & Ruben Rosillo Grants are based on students' low-income status. Students must be a Transfer Student and Pell Grant or Dream Act Scholarship recipients as verified by the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office. Grants may be awarded based on verifiable unmet needs, determined by the Financial Aid Office.
Please read through the application carefully in order to ensure eligibility:
- Priority is given to students who have exhausted all of their subsidized loans. Students who submit grant requests and have remaining unused subsidized loan awards may only be eligible for 50% of the individual grant limits.
- Eligible students are only able to apply to the Richard + Ruben Rosillo Grant once a year.
- Priority is given to students who have exhausted all of their subsidized loans.
- The following are examples of eligible expenses covered by grant awards:
- Unforeseen circumstances
- Medical/dental expenditures not covered by family or student health insurance.
- Eyeglass expenditures not covered by family or student health insurance.
- Grants will not be awarded for the following:
- Parking Citations
- Travel abroad programs
- Completed application must include: receipts, estimates, or documentation of expenses.
Eligible students may be awarded up to $300 for each.
Richard and Ruben Rosillo Grants will be approved until all funds are exhausted.
Richard & Ruben Rosillo Grant Application and documentation is forwarded to the Financial Aid Office for final approval. Richard & Ruben Rosillo Grants will be credited to your CalCentral Account. Any outstanding balance due to the University will be debited from the Discretionary Grant award (i.e., library fines, locker fees, housing, etc.). Any remaining balance of the Richard & Ruben Rosillo Grants will be disbursed to you.